Member Connect (Contact Centre) Representative
Member Connect Representative
Calling all customer service superstars! If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy variety in your work, and are obsessed with providing exceptional and personalized customer service, we want to hear from you!
At DUCA, we call our customers “Members”, and we’re all about helping our Members do more, be more and achieve more with their money and their lives. As a Member Connect Representative in our Member Connect Call Centre, you’ll be able to make a positive impact on the lives of our Members and potential Members every day, while working alongside a fun and energetic team.
Our Member Connect Representatives provide exceptional Member experiences over the phone, through email and via online chat, to help them understand our products and services, and to provide advice about which offerings would fit them best. Member Connect Representatives have the unique opportunity to learn about all areas of our business to be able to respond to a variety of inquiries, so it’s an excellent opportunity to kickstart your career in financial services.
What you’ll do:
- Engage Members in robust conversations via phone, email, or chat, to identify opportunities for DUCA to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Use knowledge of DUCA’s products and services to identify appropriate solutions for Members and potential Members, that will help them do more, be more, and achieve more with their money and their lives.
- Assist Members with setting up on-line banking options and accurately process transactions on Member accounts within authorized limits.
- Respond to Member inquiries and feedback knowledgeably and professionally, and strive to deliver first call issue resolution by clarifying the Member’s concern, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Take ownership and accountability for resolving Member service inquiries and/or issues from beginning to end.
- Have fun!
We’re looking for people who have:
- Post-secondary education in a related field or a keen interest in the financial industry
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience (i.e. contact centre or industry experience)
- Previous Credit Union or financial services experience considered an asset
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills with the ability to identify needs and recommend tailored solutions
- Good judgment and decision-making capabilities
- Effective time management skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and deadline-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
You should also be:
- Passionate about helping others
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- A team player!
Our Member Connect Call Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 9:00pm and Saturdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Department: Member Connect
Primary Location: 5255 Yonge St., North York ON
Employment Status: Full-time
Hours per Week: 38
Job Grade Level: Two (2)
DUCA exists to help people do more, be more and achieve more with their money and their lives. We’re driven by a co-operative philosophy that puts our Members (and Owners) at the centre of every decision we make, gives them a voice in how we’re run and rewards them for their loyalty by sharing our profits.
At DUCA, we’re dedicated to creating a positive environment where our employees have growth and development opportunities, a healthy work/life balance, opportunities to give back to the community, and a focus on doing what is right for our Members. DUCA offers a competitive total compensation package including base salary, a short-term incentive (bonus) program, a comprehensive benefits program, pension plan, and employee banking benefits.
DUCA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be made upon request for all aspects of the selection process.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their application. Applications must include both a resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.