Member Connect (Contact Centre) Representative
Member Connect Representative
The Member Connect Representative in our Member Connect Centre (Contact Centre) is the first point of contact at DUCA for many Members and potential Members. The Member Connect Representative will provide an exceptional Member experience on inbound and outbound calls, chats, and emails and, where possible, exceed our Member and non-member service expectations. This includes identifying opportunities to retain and grow the business by offering Members a full range of financial products and services to meet their needs.
This full-time position in DUCA's dynamic Contact Centre offers a highly competitive base salary, a performance-based bonus, an employer-paid benefits plan, eligibility for the pension plan, and a competitive vacation entitlement!
- Provide an exceptional Member experience on inbound and outbound calls, chat, and emails
- Contribute to the team goals by identifying all cross sell opportunities to retain and grow the business by offering Members a full range of products and services to meet their needs via the telephone, email and webchat.
- Assist Members with setting up on-line banking options and accurately process transactions on Member accounts within authorized limits.
- Meet cross sell and productivity targets.
- Attract potential Members by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Respond to Member inquiries and feedback knowledgeably and professionally
- Strive to deliver first call issue resolution by clarifying the Member’s concern, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem. Take ownership and accountability for resolving Member service inquiries and/or issues from beginning to end.
Minimum Education, Experience & Skills
- Post-secondary education in a related field or a keen interest in the financial industry
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience (i.e. contact centre or industry experience)
- Previous Credit Union or financial services experience considered an asset
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to recognize cross sell opportunities
- Good judgment and decision-making capabilities
- An effective time manager who can perform in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Ability to organize, prioritize, adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Team player
Department: Member Connect
Primary Location: 5255 Yonge St., North York ON
Employment Status: Full-time
Hours per Week: 38
Job Grade Level: Two (2)
DUCA exists to help people do more, be more and achieve more with their money and their lives. We’re driven by a co-operative philosophy that puts our Members (and Owners) at the centre of every decision we make, gives them a voice in how we’re run and rewards them for their loyalty by sharing our profits.
At DUCA, we’re dedicated to creating a positive environment where our employees have growth and development opportunities, a healthy work/life balance, opportunities to give back to the community, and a focus on doing what is right for our Members. DUCA offers a competitive total compensation package including base salary, a short-term incentive (bonus) program, a comprehensive benefits program, pension plan, and employee banking benefits.
DUCA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be made upon request for all aspects of the selection process.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their application. Applications must include both a resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.