Senior Mortgage Administrator
Senior Mortgage Administrator
DUCA is looking for a Senior Mortgage Administrator to join the Credit Administration team!
Reporting to the AVP, Credit Administration, the Senior Mortgage Administrator supports the Credit Administration team with various administrative duties related to mortgage discharges, renewals, tax payments, and statements. The ideal candidate for this role has strong attention to detail and organizational skills, and maintains strong relationships with internal partners.
Key Accountabilities & Duties
Discharge / Transfer Documentation – Refinances on Residential files
- Processing pay out cheques
- Preparing discharge documents on Teranet and collecting fees for registration
- Processing the Paid-Out Report
- Calculating prepayment penalties
- Preparing statements for Discharges, Transfers, Information
- Setting up of tax accounts for mortgages
- Processing tax payments for interim and final installments
- Forwarding required letters with respect to tax repayments
Renewals and Early Renewals
- Review of Daily Maturity Report through Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Analyze accounts and prepare Renewal Agreements for release to Members
- Prepare Early Renewals requests by members
- Review and collect files and documents for Daily Loan Report
- Audit banking system and documentation for accuracy
- Renewing and discharging PPSA registrations
- Discharging and reconciling of CUMIS insurance
- Miscellaneous scanning and filing of documentation
Occupational Experience & Education Requirements
- 1-2 years of related experience within administration
- Some post-secondary education in a related field
- Previous experience handling mortgage documentation considered an asset
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Knowledge of residential mortgages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products
Normal office environment.
Department: Retail Administration
Primary Location: 5255 Yonge Street, North York, ON M2N 6P4
Employment Status: Full-time
Hours per Week: 38
Job Grade Level: Three (3)
DUCA exists to help people do more, be more and achieve more with their money and their lives. We’re driven by a co-operative philosophy that puts our Members (and Owners) at the centre of every decision we make, gives them a voice in how we’re run, and rewards them for their loyalty by sharing our profits.
At DUCA, we’re dedicated to creating a positive environment where our employees have growth and development opportunities, a healthy work/life balance, opportunities to give back to the community, and a focus on doing what is right for our Members. DUCA offers a competitive total compensation package including base salary, a short-term incentive (bonus) program, a comprehensive benefits program, pension plan, and employee banking benefits.
DUCA is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Recruitment related accommodations will be provided upon request.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their application. Applications must include both a resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.